Classic Craftsman Home
Priced at $1,100,000
Discover the timeless elegance of this Stickley Craftsman home which was built in 1907. This home offers elements that define classic turn-of-the-century architecture beautifully renovated and expanded to preserve the character, quality and workmanship of years past. Step into a gracious foyer separating living room and library. There are 3 fireplaces and 2 sets of original pocket doors. The reception rooms are large and flow gracefully into one another. At the rear of the home is family space with a large eat-in kitchen, a half bath and open family room with built-in, custom cabinetry and fireplace. The beautiful glass conservatory is heated. The second floor offers 5 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The third floor can be a bedroom or office. Walk out to the gardens and you will discover a large stone patio shaded by a redwood pergola set on stone pillars. The gardens are beautiful and you can enjoy the koi pond and playground all wrapped in the security and privacy of an estate wall. All of this only 0.3 miles from the center of town and the train with a direct line to Manhattan.
Single Family Home
2-zone Gas Heat
2-Zone Central Air
Close to Town
Close to Train
- Exterior 1907 Stickley Craftsman Home. 6 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms.
- Enjoy your summer on the Open Porch
- Welcome to this home. Foyer showing vista of entry.
- Look through the original pillars into the Living Room
- Vista from the Living Room
- Living Room with original ceiling
- Formal Dining Room with original ceiling
- Formal Dining Room looking through to Living Room
- The library with gas burning fireplace
- Large Eat-In Kitchen with professional Viking double oven and exhaust hood.
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Entry to Family Room and back stair case
- Family Room leading to Conservatory
- Family Room
- Private entrance to Master Bedroom passing 2 walk-in closets
- Master Bedroom with wood burning fireplace, custom built-in cabinetry and skylight
- Junior Bedroom 2
- Junior Bedroom 3
- Junior Bedroom 4
- Junior Bedroom 5 being used as a nursery
- Third Floor makes a great bedroom or wonderful office. Custom desk has been built specifically for space and is included.
- Entertain or relax in this wonderful, heated glass Conservatory. Built in serving cabinets with granite counters
- Conservatory from backyard
- Beautiful gardens in backyard
- Patio seating area - a taste of Italy to relax in or entertain
- Backyard view
- The perfect place space for the kids!
- Oversized Garage with skylight and storage.
No additional documents exists for this property.
No floorplans exists for this property.